The Credit Impact of Hurricanes
Hosted by Equifax and Moody’s Analytics
December 13, 2017 at 1:00pm ET
Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria wreaked havoc across the South. Banks, lenders and dealers alike are left wondering what the full impact might be on their books of business. Join Equifax and Moody’s Analytics on December 13 at 1pm ET as we present new research on the potential impact of the recent hurricanes on consumer credit.
- The economic costs of Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria
- The impact of hurricanes on local and national economies
- Speed of recovery and duration of impact on labor and energy markets
- Use of Hurricane Sandy as a baseline for comparison for consumer credit
- Recent impact on auto loans, bank and credit cards, first mortgages and HELOCs
Amy Crews Cutts, PhD, CBE
Senior Vice President and Chief Economist, Equifax
Senior Director, Moody’s Analytics
Want a broader overview of consumer credit, including a 2018 forecast? Watch a replay of our Q4 U.S. Economic and Credit Trends Outlook webinar from Equifax, with special guest Cristian DeRitis of Moody’s Analytics. Watch now.
For additional resources to help you more effectively identify and capitalize on current industry trends, give your account manager a call or visit us online today.