Ready access to valuable insights delivered to your inbox in 2017
Equifax shares a number of resources created to help you grow and protect your business
2017 was an eventful year across the financial services industry. As we prepare for the year ahead, we wanted to provide a look-back at the many resources created to support your business in the past year.
A Letter from Scott Collins, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Banking and Lending, Equifax, Inc. Happy New Year! As we reflect on 2017 and look to the year ahead, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself as the new Senior Vice President and General Manager of the Banking and Lending Vertical, and Corporate Chief Client Officer at Equifax. I join the team, having most recently led our Workforce Solutions business as Senior Vice President of Verification Services. Read more…
Economy and Credit Insights
- Blog – Impact on Credit Decisions
- Blog – Drive Profitable Growth While Minimizing Risk
- Blog – Minimize Risk and Head-Off Default
- Webinar – Quarterly U.S. Economic and Credit Trends Outlook
- Webinar – The Credit Impact of Hurricanes
- White Paper – Gauging U.S. Recession Risk
- eBook – Some Facts About Recession Risk
- Infographic – The History of Consumer Credit
- Blog – U.S. Economy is Looking Up, as Improvement Continues Through 2017
- Blog – Quarterly U.S. Economic and Credit Trends from Equifax – Credit Card Activity Remains Strong and Steady
- Blog – Credit through the Ages: Where it all Began
- Article – 5 Surprising Reasons Credit Scores Have Reached a Record High
- Article – ‘Deep’ Subprime Car Loans Hit Crisis-Era Milestones
- Article – Tapping Your Home Equity for Cash is Big Again
- Article – Loan Delinquency Rates Rise in Alaska Since Recession Began
Digital Customer Experience
- Webinar – The Impact of Digital Transformation on Customer Experience: Are You Leaving Money on the Table?
- Article – Incorporating Fraud Prevention into the Digital User Experience
Fraud and Compliance
- Blog – Balancing Fraud Prevention and the Customer Experience at Financial Institutions
- Blog – The Next Wave of Identity Fraud: What the Research Revealed
- Blog – The Darker Side of the EMV Liability Shift: Fraud Shift
- Blog – What’s the Perfect Tool to Prevent Fraud Losses?
- Blog – Military Lending Act – Credit Card Compliance
- Webinar – Military Lending Act: Credit Card Compliance
- Webinar – Walking the Tightrope: Striking the Balance Between Fraud Prevention and User Experience
- Infographic – Top Six Fraud Trends in the Financial Industry
- Article – Citi and ExxonMobil Add New Features to Speedpass
- Blog – Reducing Risk in Small Business Lending: A Configured Approach
- Blog – A Game Changing Increase in Predictive Power for Commercial Risk
- Blog – A Crystal Clear View of Your Customers and Prospects
- Blog – Upselling. Simplified.
- Blog – Five Tips for Better B2B Prospecting Using Salesforce®
- Delivering Value from Comprehensive Data:
- Insights that Drive Smarter Business Credit Risk Decisions
- Reducing Risk in Small Business Lending: A Configured Approach
- Whitepaper – Understanding the Commercial Insights Delinquency Score
At Equifax, our goal is to help you mitigate risk, reduce fraud, improve compliance and gain more profitable customers through data, technology and analytics. We encourage you to visit us online today. For more information, contact your account manager or complete our online contact form. We look forward to sharing more insights in the year ahead. Happy 2018!
The post 2017 Resource Round-Up: Insights at Your Fingertips appeared first on Insights.