Digital marketing is changing. Is your strategy keeping pace?
Join us Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 2pm ET in this timely webinar discussion hosted by the Consumer Bankers Association, experts from Equifax, and guest, Forrester team up to explain why and how companies are shifting their digital marketing focus from quantity toward quality, as financial services brands seek to connect with higher-potential, lower-risk audiences across their digital channels.
Discount code: EX127
Fueled by fresh survey insights, real-life case studies and deep market expertise, the presenters pull back the curtain to reveal in detail what’s changing in digital marketing, why it’s changing, how it will look in the future and practical steps businesses can take today to bridge a potential digital gap in their current or future digital marketing strategy.
This webinar will cover:
- Market forces, shifting consumer demographics and preferences, and developing technologies that are influencing digital strategies
- How digital components such as paid search, display ads, online ads and email campaigns are being used to support a better brand experience
- Considerations for targeting the right audience, at the right time, with the right brand message across the right digital channels
Why you should attend:
- You can benchmark your digital marketing budget against what other businesses are doing
- You’ll learn how to optimize your digital spend and ROI, while building a better brand experience
- You’ll see how a thoughtful, data-driven approach to digital can fuel winning growth strategies for acquisition and retention
About the Presenters:
Shar helps CMOs lead customer-obsessed strategies at their firms while also transforming their marketing functions to deliver brand experiences that are relevant to empowered customers. Her specific research focuses on marketing strategy, budgets, staffing, organization, and creating an operating model for customer obsession. During her 18 years with Forrester, Shar has been instrumental in the development of many of the company’s marketing program evaluation methodologies, training courses, and marketing planning tools and has also been part of Forrester’s sales and consulting organizations.
As general manager of data-driven marketing at Equifax, Mykolas Rambus leverages his experience in business growth and development, operations management, information technology, and data protection and privacy, with a focus on big data, SaaS, FinTech, and media. In this role, he is responsible for developing and implementing go-to-market strategies that reinforce the data-driven marketing value proposition and competitive advantage as well as overseeing day-to-day operations. Prior to joining the Equifax team, he co-founded and served as CEO of Wealth-X, which provides intelligence on ultra-high net worth individuals around the globe, was an executive at Forbes Media, and a partner at KAHLE Partners where he directed sales and business
development. An expert in wealth intelligence and marketing solutions, he has often been tapped to share his expertise at conferences, and in various print and television media. Mykolas is chairman of the Global Investor Immigration Council (GIIC), a non-partisan, not-for-profit, self-regulatory organization in the investor immigration industry. He is an MIT alum, having studied operations research and information technology.
The post Register Now: Nebulous Digital Marketing Investment is Dead appeared first on Insights.