Equifax is excited to be involved with this year’s SHRM Annual Conference and Exposition
Equifax Workforce Solutions helps HR Managers and Talent Acquisition professionals manage growing workforce related complexities and changing requirements.. A combination of expertise and solutions can help you do more with less, retain your talent base, and reduce key risk areas.
- Enhance your talent acquisition: leverage automatic employment verifications to hire faster, smarter, and confidently
- Optimize new hire onboarding: streamline and automate compliance processes to help minimize risk, improve efficiency, and increase tax credit realization
- Improve tax management: help to minimize liability and risk through unemployment cost management and employment tax solutions, while also maximizing tax credits
Canada Workforce Solutions delivers HR, Compliance, Payroll, and Tax solutions to Canada-based employers. We offer a suite of technology solutions developed specifically for Canada, that helps to streamline employer workflows and compliance for Employment Verifications, Record of Employment Management, Tax Slip management, and Paperless Pay.
We encourage you come by and see us at booth #1749 to enter our ‘SOUND OF SUCCESS’ drawing for 1 of many SONOS Play 3 speaker systems and to learn more about how our following workforce solutions may help simplify your processes and adopt best practices in the following areas:
- Income and Employment Verifications
- Affordable Care Act management
- Compliance Center – new hire portal
- I-9 Management
- Tax Credits and Incentives
- Pre-employment Screening – Employment Verifications
You can also see us in action at the HR TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS THEATRE (located at the end of the 1100 aisle) on Sunday, June 18th at 5:45 pm for the presentation, “Yes! Technology Can Help Demystify Form I-9 Compliance”, where we will explore technology solutions that help mitigate common I-9 risks, and you will learn how I-9 Audit and Remediation can help you prepare your organization for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) audits.
Contact us to set up a meeting at the conference or just to learn more.